Today we discuss an iterative organisation, the only kind of organization that can learn and adapt fast enough to keep up in today’s world. For anyone running a team of managers, or advising someone who does, today we explore the fundamental behaviours that create iteration.
Our guest will explain how to implement them, and how to get the process started. Iterate defines what management really is and helps readers create a fast, flexible, focused management team that does it well.
Our guest is recognised as one of the planet’s clearest thinkers on management practice and provides a research-based blueprint for a management team that will take the next best step for the organization in any situation.
This show is for senior leadership, front line and middle management, and human resource executives and explores how to equip teams with both knowledge and practical skills so that they not only understand their own purpose but also perform that purpose well amidst ever-changing conditions.
It touches on how to create measurable business results for any management team, of any size, in any industry where complex work and frequent change are the norms.
- How to tear down the silos created by the typical Western approach to management
- How managers can manage other managers in an Iterative organization so that the whole organization is coordinated
- How to promote front line self-sufficiency
- How to successfully structure meetings to enable critical decision-making and ensure commitments are carried out
- How to help your reports give their reports insight into the ways their work impacts the big picture
CEO of Group Harmonics and award-winning author of “Iterate: Run a Fast, Flexible, Focused Management Team”, Ed Muzio
More on Ed and the book here: https://iteratenow.com/