The world is full of leaders, from newly minted entrepreneurs to highly paid CEOs. There are nearly a quarter million CEOs in America alone. But according to a Gallup report, only one in ten people possess the talent that’s required of a CEO. If 90% of people lack innate management skills, how CEOs succeed?
CEOs can build incredible cultures, grow companies, and enhance the bottom line. But without the right guidance, they can just as easily burn out, cause cultures to stagnate, and lead their organisations to ruin.
Drawing from twenty-plus years of working side by side with today’s top leaders, Leadership expert and author of Finding Time to Lead, Leslie Peters pulls back the leadership curtain to reveal the shifts, practices, and tools that move leaders past the status quo.
- Why “having all the answers” ultimately sabotages success
- How to recognise if busy-ness is, in fact, a sign of anxiety or discomfort
- Why there’s no such thing as a perfectly crafted corporate message
- How the lack of a counter-narrative can bring a CEO down
- How to lead change in a way that brings people along
- Three great shifts as leader:
- From doing to being
- From knowing to understanding
- From reacting to responding
More about Leslie Peters here: https://www.findingtimetolead.com/