We create human-centred interactions and experiences in our field. Empathetic purpose drives our every decision. Mobile First? In reality, it’s humans first. This same mentality turned inward, forms the cornerstone of something amazing: a creative culture.
Designers and front-enders have a unique advantage in solving the cultural problems in business that are sucking the life out of us. Several, in fact. The principles discussed in this book derive from the perspectives and skillsets we already use daily: empathy, objectivity and, yes, ample creativity.
- The Sunday Night Work “Dreadies”
- Agency work burnout
- 100% Billable Time
- The need for Mental White Space
- Examples of Great Cultures
- Toxic Meetings
- Poor Feedback
- Ego as the Enemy
- Redesigning Day One for New Hires
- When to Leave a Company
- How to Ensure You Find the Right Cultural Fit