Today’s books tell us how digital platforms are inverting our economy and what that means for our public high schools. It is a fascinating read for those interested in transformation, bitcoin, education, and universal basic income. Questions include:
– What does the future of work look like as jobs continue to decline?
– Why will trends like decentralization and open-source impact education?
– When does human bias impact economic viability and how can anti-bias lead to an anti-fragile democracy and economy?
– Will artificial intelligence help or hurt us? And
– Should we worry about “surveillance capitalism?”
We welcome Principal Z, the author of Education in the Digital Age: How We Get There, Nadav Zeimer.