In this episode, Dr Jack Lewis shares tips on the brain on caffeine, water, sleep, exercise and priming to name but a few of the topics we share today.
We all know that we’re capable of more than what we’re already accomplishing.
But what if we discovered the tools we need to get the most out of our brain and achieve unheard-of mental performance?
With expert guidance from today’s guest we can discover how to unlock the hidden potential of our brain.
Using simple tools and techniques we can use each day, his book will show us how to:
- Utilise the principle of neuroplasticity to transform your daily life
- Harness straightforward strategies to learn new behaviours
- Turn these behaviours into lasting habits and new skills
- Understand the latest developments in brain-enhancement
- Create better strategies for team innovation and problem solving
We welcome the author of Sort Your Brain Out: Boost Your Performance, Manage Stress and Achieve More, Dr Jack Lewis, welcome to the show
Find Jack here:
Brain man VR: