Today’s guest is previously best known for his position as the head coach of the English national rugby union team from 2011 until 2015, In 2016, he joined the backroom team of the Ireland provincial side, Leinster Rugby and has been instrumental in their success.
I have asked our guest on to the show to discuss leadership lessons from sport, focus on a business context. In this episode we will talk about: creating a purpose, a why, a vision, values and behaviours and people-led leadership to achieve success.
- The benefits of failure and the necessity of resilience.
- The desired characteristics of organisational achievement.
- The individual characteristics needed to achieve in any field.
- The elements of mind, body and soul.
- How to build a high-performing culture.