Does this sound familiar?
- Are you always one prototype away from a solution but never seem to get there?
- Do you spend most of your time fixing problems that you did not anticipate?
- Does it seem like everything is going well right up until launch, when it all falls apart?
- Are you getting very little return on the resources you deploy?
- Does the performance of your product in the market rarely meet the predicted targets?
So was I.
If you answered yes, then you are like a young version of our guest.
Today, he will teach you both the science and art to innovation.
It is a pleasure to welcome a friend of the show to share insights from his latest book, “Learning to Build: The 5 Bedrock Skills of Innovators and Entrepreneurs”, Bob Moesta.