Fit to Compete – Why Honest Conversations about Your Company’s Capabilities Are the Key to a Winning Strategy
In part 1, we set the context for the book and discuss:
- Mike’s background and inspiration for the book.
- The problem of organisational silence and how it hinders strategic execution and transformation
- The concept of strategic fitness and how it helps organizations align their strategy and culture
- The process and benefits of holding honest conversations with everyone in the organization
- The challenges and barriers of overcoming the silent killers, such as fear, hierarchy, and complacency
- The vision and courage to create a culture of corporate stewardship and continuous learning.
Find Mike here: